Sunday, August 25, 2019

A Bottom's Pleasure!


Many of us sexual bottoms (in gay sex, the man who gets fucked by another) are so obsessed with pleasing our sexual tops (the men who penetrate our buttocks with their erections) that we sometimes overlook sharing with our fuck-buddy some of the essentially simple ways they can offer to us some much needed pleasure. Think about a few of the foreplay moves that really make us hot and plan to share these with your dominant partner.   


As depicted above, sometimes just the routine fondling of our nipples and using their tongue to savor our skin while rubbing their growing erection against our ass-cheeks gives us an enormous amount of pleasure and excites our drive. I know this works for not only me but also for a significant number of my same gender loving friends! 


For me personally, nothing takes a priority over having my fuck-partner thrusting his massive cock inside my willing hole. As far as I am concerned, having my prostate massaged by another man's impressive manhood is a guaranteed thrill that full-fills by every desire and need!  


But to be fair to our spouse, lover, boyfriend, fuck-buddy or partner as well as to ourselves, we bottom-men should all make a point to communicate with our sex-buddies. This exchange of information can enhance and expand the amount of passion we both enjoy in our physical union!

Gay, nude and proud!

Rashad Meekins



No comments:

Post a Comment