Sunday, November 17, 2019

Proud to Bare!


All of us strip off our clothing and bare our bodies when we prepare to either bathe or to take a shower. But that doesn't need to be the only time that we remove clothing! Far from it!

I'm a man who prefers to be naked whenever possible, even while being social around other men, whether they're straight, bisexual or gay! It makes no difference to me what their sexual orientation happens to be. I'm a man who enjoys being nude around other nude men! I suppose I should be totally honest here and admit to occasionally being the only bare man in a crowd! 



I encourage everyone to begin each day looking your best! Spend the entire day, whenever possible, looking your best! Strip off your clothes and show off your manly body!

Gay, nude and proud!

Rashad Meekins





No comments:

Post a Comment