Sunday, January 5, 2020

BBC AdDICKtion!


Many men readily accept and are proud of their open adDICKtion to BBC (big Black cock)! I know how much I enjoy my fascination and pleasure from my involvement with BBC - I'm just amazed at how much this craze has captured the attention of other same gender loving men, regardless of their racial heritage or ethnic identity! 


I can understand the appreciation that all races and ethnic origins have for the strength and stamina of a brotha's fine manhood. That reality doesn't faze me one bit. What I truly find both impressive and remarkable is the lack of any hesitation or prejudice from any of our admirers!  


Now, I don't believe that everyone who is BBC adDICKted is totally free from prejudice or stereotyping. I think most of us know that isn't the case at all. 


But it does make me wonder at how much better this world would be if everyone could be as accepting, compassionate and tolerant towards others, no matter of their skin color! 

Gay, nude and proud!

Rashad Meekins



No comments:

Post a Comment