Monday, August 5, 2019

From Top Down To Bottom!


From Top Down To Bottom was decided to be the title of this site because that is basically my own personal story. I began my sexual life back in 2004 when I was fifteen years old. Initially, my experimentation was strictly oral as I would willingly allow my erection to be sucked by another male and, of course, I wasted no time and willingly sucked others. I figured that's why we guys could keep an erection for more than just a few minutes. 

As a matter of fact, I "came out" as gay to my oldest brother on my fifteenth birthday, March 10, 2004. I should have broadcast that announcement live to the entire world. My brother left my bedroom and went directly to my parents and gave them the information. Fortunately, both of my parents were more sensible and understanding about my "coming out" as a same gender loving male than my brother.  

The sole reaction from my parent's to my sexual orientation was to remind me of HIV infection and to repeat the body fluids that transmit the virus. Otherwise, they seemed to have no problem with the fact that I was physically attracted to my same gender.  


Although I had never orally serviced another man's erect cock until the age of fifteen (nor had another mouth had mine inside), I didn't waste too much time with just sucking cocks. Before Christmas of 2004, I had my first sampling of another dude's ass. We hung out one afternoon to wrap holiday presents in his bedroom - the rest of his family were out shopping. We'd had several oral sessions together prior to this but on that day, he wanted my erection inside his ass. I was glad to give to him exactly what he wanted.   

I wasn't too familiar with sexual foreplay but we both enjoyed sucking on one another's erections until he offered to me his buttocks and guided my erect dick inside his tight hole. It was awkward for me at first, but it didn't take me too long to get comfortable inside my friend. We didn't have any condoms and my buddy insisted that I ejaculate outside of his ass. 

He was a year older than me and after I shot my load we were talking while getting dressed. He then confessed to me I wasn't the first guy inside his ass but that I felt "real good" inside there. I thanked his compliment and admitted to him that he was the first ass I had ever fucked. 


Even after that initial sexual coupling, I never allowed another guy anywhere near my buttocks until 2015. Four years ago. This dude that I was dating at the time had patiently performed as the bottom in our relationship for almost a year. During that time, he had begged me to allow him access to my ass. Finally, I relented and I have to admit, the very first time that he fucked me was spectacular and unbelievable! I was amazed at how good it felt! 

I am primarily an exclusive bottom-man now. I practice versatility but I actually prefer being the one to get fucked! 

Gay, nude and proud!

Rashad Meekins


Author's Notation: The pictures above are not of me. My profile picture is of me and is located on the top right hand corner of From Top Down To Bottom blog. 
  



No comments:

Post a Comment