Sunday, November 10, 2019

Comfortable and Very Flexible!


When getting your own ass enjoyed, opened and rimmed prior to your sexual partner thrusting himself inside you with his very firm and generous erection, it is always a good idea to stretch your muscles that you will not encounter any discomfort while being sensually pleased.

I remember once getting cramps from my partner opening my legs too wide in order that he could enter into my willing ass. I simply wasn't prepared for him to try to "open me up" all the way! Needless to say, it seriously curbed any pleasure from that fuck-buddy at that particular session! 

Like the couple is demonstrating above, a little time of practice while being stimulated is the best way to prepare ourselves for the delight about to "cum" inside us!

Gay, nude and proud!

Rashad Meekins



No comments:

Post a Comment