Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Two Bottoms For One Cock: Team-Work!



I've had several occasions when a buddy and fellow-bottom friend and I have had the opportunity to share a sex session with another fuck-buddy who is an exclusive top-man. He was excited about having two asses to please in one generous session! Believe me, with the size and thickness of his cock, my friend and I were in no shape to argue over sharing his manhood! 

We both realized that in order to assure our TOP (Terrific Over-sized Penis) man, we decided, in advance, to be very gracious while orally servicing his cock. We didn't want him to even concern himself about possibly intruding on our friendship! He had more than enough dick to please us both and then some! 

We were all three satisfied and pleased with our sexual trio!

Gay, nude and proud!

Rashad Meekins



No comments:

Post a Comment