Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Bottom on Top: Taking A Ride!


As a bottom-man, I like to occasionally take the aggressive and energetic lead when with a sexual partner. This gives me the opportunity to please my man and satisfy my own innate desire to take charge of our sexual action. It also gives my top a break from having to do "all the work!"


It also gives me the time to control the pace of our lovemaking interaction and to gauge the depth of my man's massive erection inside my willing man-hole. 


My partner always enjoys my Bottom on Top (BOT) riding of his manhood as he likes for us to be equals in how my buttocks get serviced and pleased! 


Plus, its fun to have the ability to control how my ass gets its man! Speed control every once in a while presents anal control!

Gay, nude and proud!

Rashad Meekins



No comments:

Post a Comment