Wednesday, February 19, 2020

An Active Bottom-man!


They're many men in the gay community who continually deride us sexual bottom-men as the lazy partner during most sexual encounters. In their limited thinking, all the bottom-man does is to suck or orally service his top-man's erection and then roll over onto his stomach to surrender his ass to be fucked!  

Never mind the precious encouragement we offer to our top-men while we suck on their cocks and while we allow them to rim our luscious buttocks! 


Their blatant enthusiasm when we mount their erections and ride the manhood until we both erupt into an ejaculation moment of splendor! I once mounted a man who complained about the overtly passivity of bottom-men. I rode him so hard and then dismounted his dick just before he exploded. He was so speechless and begged me to allow him back inside my ass!

I simply got dressed and left his apartment. 


Whatever his problem, I bet he never, ever complained about any bottom-man after me! At least, not to their faces. 

As a bottom-man, I understand my sexual obligation is to please, gratify and satisfy my sexual partner as well as myself! 

Gay, nude and proud!

Rashad Meekins



No comments:

Post a Comment