Sunday, February 23, 2020

BOT: Enjoy Your Ride!


BOT : bottom on top, when the sexual bottom-man mounts and joyously rides his top-man's erection into the glory of them both! What a way to have fun and celebrate the infinite pleasure of being a sexual bottom! There is no greater satisfaction than knowing that you are giving both your sexual partner and yourself immense gratification and satisfaction!


The sexual position of BOT is one of my personal favorites! Since I first tried it, I have mastered the skills necessary to bring moments of pure delight for both my partner and myself! Whenever I mount my man and lower myself onto his hard cock, I know that we're in for not only a good time, but intense carnal glory and fulfillment!   


Once riding a firm dick and your rectum has adjusted to its size, I personally increase the speed in riding the penis as it increases the delivery of sexual pleasure. Having another man's erection stroke your prostate during the thrusting (fucking) process is complete ecstasy! 


When I'm riding my man's very hard dick, I really enjoy the pleasure of and the thrill when I approach my sensation of ejaculation and know that my partner is feeling the same. Both of our erections erupt with joy and relief simultaneously as I fall onto the chest of my man in splendid gratification! 

Gay, nude and proud!

Rashad Meekins



No comments:

Post a Comment