Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Confident Bottom-Man!


As a gay sexual bottom-man myself, I take pride in advocating the importance of our particular sexual preference and in saluting those of us who feel the same. For far too long, too many gay men publicly ridiculed those who preferred to be fucked by other men. We were ignored in the importance that we played within our culture.


The media endlessly portrayed us as sissies and stereotyped us as significantly less of the men that we all were indeed. All bottom-men were viewed as of little or no value to gay community or to gay culture. I often ask myself, if we were so un-necessary, who in the hell did those men fuck back then? 


Many gay men today practice versatility. They go with the flow and are very flexible in the sexual positions that they enjoy. They don't mind being the bottom-man or the top-man. Likewise, I do both sexual roles when necessary. However, my greatest joy and thrill is when I am the bottom-man! 


I really don't care what others may assume or believe about us bottom-men! Not everyone enjoys being fucked and that's cool. But don't make fun of me or judge me because I do enthusiastically prefer to surrender my buttocks to the splendor of being penetrated by the erection of another man! 

Gay, nude and proud!

Rashad Meekins



No comments:

Post a Comment