Sunday, July 19, 2020

Nude Swim!


Skinny-dipping (swimming naked) is a popular summer past-time that is enjoyed by many throughout the world. The name, "skinny-dipping" was made famous by American troops from the South during World War II and is now understood and used by people, bisexual, gay and heterosexual internationally!



The men in the attached pictures have no shame in allowing their confident erections being photographed. I wonder who are the men of their attraction?

I'm away until the beginning of August. I am travelling back to Canada to attend a sibling's wedding. Please visit me on Sunday, August 2, 2020!

Gay, nude and proud,

Rashad 


1 comment:

  1. 3 way sex outdoors on the farm. These twink farmer boys cant keep their big cocks in their pants but love to keep their cocks in the mouth or ass of their equally horny friends. With all this action happening on the farm I am sure there are lots of peop

    Helix Studios

    ReplyDelete