Sunday, August 2, 2020

First Anniversary! Part 1



This month, this site observes the first anniversary of publication! Last summer, I had a fun-filled
season of being a black, gay, nude and proud man. I decided, just before July 4, 2019, to begin publishing a blog here within one month. My original intent was to provide a pictorial and text source for others to explore the opportunities and possibilities of being Black, Gay, Nude, Proud - BGNP! My basic thought being: "if I can do this, hopefully, someone else can, too!"

I am a black (African-American, person of color) gay (same gender loving) nude (bare practitioner, clothes-free, naked) proud man! I am confident of all and each of these aspects of myself although this is in no way a prerequisite of anyone viewing this site. I welcome everyone here!

In honor of celebrating this momentous occasion, I am making a few notable changes in my visual appearance here. First, I am now adopting the image (below) as the "header" or opening of this blog. As a versatile bottom-man sexually, I think it is appropriate to indicate this trait of my physical nature. Second, I am returning to my former "signature" to my postings here!   


Be yourself: gay, nude and proud!

Rashad


1 comment:

  1. The shooting spunk sparks Harris’ hot rod, and he spits a colossal cum shot, which covers most of Finch’s tight, twink torso.The three way ends as it began, with a thirsty thrupple kiss, only this time with heavy breath from butts well banged.

    Helixstudios

    ReplyDelete